FluidFM User Information Center
AFM Solutions: FluidFM Add-on for AFM
ADD-ON FAQ 3 Studien
- The signal noise is too large, what can I do?
- Petri-dishes for the FluidFM ADD-ON
- Download CORA software for the FluidFM ADD-ON
Cell + Bioscience: FluidFM BOT
FluidFM BOT FAQ 2 Studien
FluidFM BOT Troubleshoot 2 Studien
Probes FAQ 7 Studien
- Can I exchange the liquid in the probe?
- How do I fill FluidFM probes correctly?
- How long can FluidFM probes be used?
- How can I customize the probe aperture? Prototyping probes.
- Correct storage for FluidFM probes
- How to prevent a clogged probe?
- How can I avoid air bubbles in the probe?
Probe Theory 7 Studien
- What is the angle of a FluidFM probe?
- FluidFM Probe Blister Pack
- Measuring the flow in a FluidFM probe
- Why is the Effective Spring Constant important?
- How thick are the channels and walls of FluidFM micropipettes?
- What is the effective sensitivity of FluidFM probes?
- Theory on FluidFM probes: Mechanics and Fluidics
Probe Troubleshoot 3 Studien
- I cannot fill the probe, what now?
- My probe dried out during storage. Will it still work?
- Why is there no droplet coming out at the end of the probe during filling?
Application protocols 16 Studien
- Calculation of injected volumes
- How do I sterilize a FluidFM probe?
- Cell viability assessment
- Sterilizing the sample for FluidFM experiments
- Cleaning the probe between cell adhesion measurements
- Degassing and filtering liquids for FluidFM
- Nano-injection of proteins
- Colloidal FluidFM example protocol
- Single Cell Force Spectroscopy with FluidFM
- Nanoprinting of DAPI
- Coating of the probe for nano-injection
- Pick and place of colloidal micro spheres
- Nano-injection of plasmids
- Nano-injection into single adherent cells
- Nano-injection of CRISPR-Cas complexes
- Demo protocol: Glycerol spotting on glass
FAQ (General) 3 Studien