Welcome to the fluidfm forum
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best applications, experiments and new ideas, build your professional profile and become a better researcher together.
Please read the guidelines before participating in this community.
Micro-particles and bubbles in the micro-channel can end your experiment prematurely. Therefore, we recommend to work only with degassed and filtered liquids in the FluidFM cantilever.
A possible way to degas liquid is:
1. Place the liquid of interest into a 1ml syringe without needle.
2. Press out the remaining air from the syringe.
3. Span a piece of para-film on the syringe opening.
4. Apply suction with the syringe. This step will degas the liquid. Repeat it at least 10 times over the time span of a minute.
5. Filter the liquid, by pressing it through a 0.2 um syringe filter or smaller into the desired container.
6. Now the liquid is ready for your FluidFM experiments.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/21/19, 4:06 AM|
|Seen: 55 times|
|Last updated: 5/14/19, 12:34 PM|