Welcome to the fluidfm forum
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best applications, experiments and new ideas, build your professional profile and become a better researcher together.
Please read the guidelines before participating in this community.
Micro-particles and bubbles in the micro-channel can end your experiment prematurely. Therefore, we recommend to work only with degassed and filtered liquids in the FluidFM cantilever.
A possible way to degas liquid is:
1. Place the liquid of interest into a 1ml syringe without needle.
2. Press out the remaining air from the syringe.
3. Span a piece of para-film on the syringe opening.
4. Apply suction with the syringe. This step will degas the liquid. Repeat it at least 10 times over the time span of a minute.
5. Filter the liquid, by pressing it through a 0.2 um syringe filter or smaller into the desired container.
6. Now the liquid is ready for your FluidFM experiments.
Get the ideal tool for your nano-manipulation task from our selection of FluidFM probes.
Explore the FluidFM Probes pages.
About This Community
|Asked: 3/21/19, 4:06 AM|
|Seen: 1156 times|
|Last updated: 6/9/20, 6:50 AM|