Welcome to the fluidfm forum
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best applications, experiments and new ideas, build your professional profile and become a better researcher together.
Please read the guidelines before participating in this community.
If you encounter an error or unexpected behavior in the Cytosurge ARYA software, please send us an email at [email protected] with the log files attached.
There are two types of log files which are of interest for us:
ARYA log files
1. Open the ARYA software (in case it crashed) and create a new project or choose an existing one.
2. Press F12 to open the directory containing the log files.
3. Locate the log.txt file and all other log files with the same date and attach them to the email.
Event Viewer log files
1. Open the Windows start menu, type eventvwr.msc and press Enter.
2. Choose Windows Logs directory and select Application.
3. Select the option Filter Current Log, in the Actions menu. A new window will appear.
4. Apply a filter to only show events from the .NET Runtime (Event sources). Press OK.
5. Export the events to a file, by selection the Save All Events As... option in the Actions menu.