My probe dried out during storage. Will it still work?
My probe dried out during the storage. Will it still work?
Once a probe is dried out, it is unsuitable for further experiments and cannot be recovered. Most critical is the probe opening, yet also the probe reservoir should stay wet at all times. Read here how you can prevent the drying out of a probe during storage.
- What is the angle of a FluidFM probe?
- How do I fill FluidFM probes correctly?
- How long can FluidFM probes be used?
- Can I exchange the liquid in the probe?
- Correct storage for FluidFM probes
- What is the effective sensitivity of FluidFM probes?
- How to prevent a clogged probe?
- How can I avoid air bubbles in the probe?
- Why is there no droplet coming out at the end of the probe during filling?
- How thick are the channels and walls of FluidFM micropipettes?