HR Generalist / Project Manager 50-60% (m/f/d)
We are looking for an HR Generalist / Project Manager to join our small HR team. You will have a combined role of managing specific HR projects and supporting our HR Manager in delivering a world-class HR service to our growing business.
As an innovative and modern company, we offer an exciting work environment in which your participation is needed and where you can be creative and play an important role in the development of our company.
- Completed university degree in an HR relevant subject or Federal Diploma of Higher Education in HR Management
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar HR role
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of strategic HR projects
- Very good knowledge of our Swiss labour law landscape
- Very strong soft skills and the ability and interest to communicate with different stakeholders on all levels
- Ability to see the big picture and quickly connect the dots
- Proactive and hands-on mentality combined with a creative and innovative mind that enjoys designing concepts using a blank page approach
- Very good German and English skills in spoken and written form
- Opportunity to form part of our growth story and transformation
- An HR department that is already well-developed but still has many great projects and initiatives in the pipeline
- Platform to unleash your full potential as we welcome everyone’s input and opinion
- Challenging work in an informal and agile environment where change is the only constant
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model
- Management of HR projects
- Improvement of existing HR processes and tools to boost efficiency
- Design and implementation of new HR frameworks and initiatives
- Support in the definition of our HR roadmap and OKR sets in alignment with our overall business strategy
- Recruitment of new employees
- Handling of certain personnel administration tasks
- Organisation of company events and gatherings
- Promotion of a positive and productive working environment and company culture
- Sparring partner for our HR Manager
Cytosurge is a synthetic biology enabler. We are dedicated to fulfilling the unmet need for implementing complex genetic designs into gene-edited mammalian cell lines. We thereby bridge the manufacturing gap between the advances made in data driven genetic design tools and tangible applications of genetically engineered cells. The company applies a patented single cell bottom-up gene editing process and groundbreaking dynamic gene expression analysis capabilities to construct, evaluate, and debug complex synthetic mammalian cell lines. We are thereby effectively addressing a major pain point of current genetic engineering workflows in mammalian cell lines. Our initial focus lies in enhancing therapy manufacturing for future cures, with the ultimate goal to empower genetic engineers to concentrate on designing next-generation gene edited mammalian cell lines, confident that their visionary concepts can be realized.
Why should you join the team?
With us you are in the middle of things instead of just being a spectator! We offer you varied and independent activities in a motivated team and live an open and constructive corporate culture.
Are you interested in bringing our HR department to the next level? We look forward to meeting you in person!