4. FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1 09:00 - 09:40 3D Nanoprinting via Direct Delivery Using Fluid FM. Gang-Yu Liu, UC Davis, USA 09:40 - 10:10 The combination of label-free optical biosensors and FluidFM BOT for cellular studies. Robert Horvath, MT A Budapest, Hungary 10:10 - 10:40 Coffee break 10:40 - 11:10 Feedback-controlled Electrochemical 3D Printing. Dmitry Momotenko, LBB, ETH Zurich, Switzerland 11:10 - 11:30 Recent advances in metal micro printing with FluidFM. Giorgio Ercolano, R&D Engineer 3D Printing at Cytosurge 11:30 - 12:00 SICM with FluidFM. T omaso Zambelli, LBB, ETH Zurich, Switzerland 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch break 13:00 - 13:20 New FluidFM developments at Nanosurf. Patrick Fr ederix, Nanosurf AG, Switzerland 13:20 - 13:40 Exploring new FluidFM probe designs. Edin Sarajlic, SmartTip BV, Netherlands 13:40 - 14:00 FluidFM probe quality control. Past, present and future. Michael Gabi, CTO of Cytosurge 14:00 - 14:15 Closing Note. Tomaso Zambelli, LBB, ETH Zurich, Switzerland Pablo Doerig, VP AFM Solutions BU at Cytosurge and organizer of the FluidFM User Conference 14.30 - 17:00 Social afternoon programme AGENDA | DAY 2 Printing at the nano & microscale Outlook: FluidFM methods, systems & probes Invited talk
1. 200 nm FluidFM User Conference The FluidFM User Conference gives current and future FluidFM users from around the world, and across all platforms and hardware families, the opportunity to network and learn more about FluidFM. Network & learn to GO BEYOND. SPONSORS: Thursday, 31st January − Friday, 1st February 2019 Venue: ETH Zurich, Switzerland LEAD PLATINUM GOLD SILVER
3. AGENDA | DAY 1 THURSDAY, JANUARY 31 08:00 - 08:40 Registration 08:40 - 09:00 Welcome Note. Pascal Behr, CEO of Cytosurge; Tomaso Zambelli, LBB, ETH Zurich, Switzerland 09:00 - 09:40 FluidFM technology: A new degr ee of freedom for atomic force microcopy. Georg Papastavrou, University of Bayreuth, Germany 09:40 - 10:00 A model for bacterial adhesion using functionalized microbeads and force spectroscopy. Tamas Gerecsei, MTA Budapest, Hungary 10:00 - 10:30 Coffee break 10:30 - 11:00 Cell adhesion and virus spotting by SFM and Fluid-FMTM. Christine Müller-Renno, TU Kaiserslautern, Germany 11:00 - 11:30 Fluidic force microscopy unravels cell-cell adhesion forces in the human pathogen Candida albicans. Jerome Dehullu, Dufrene Group, UCL, Belgium 11:30 - 12:00 Controlling the aperture of FluidFM-cantilevers without microscopy. Andreas Mark, University of Bayreuth, Germany 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch break 13:00 - 13:40 Quantification of various biomarkers with atomic for ce microscopy. Joon Won Park, POSTECH, Korea 13:40 - 14:10 Scanning Nanopore Microscopy with FluidFM. Morteza Aramesh, V ogel lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland 14:10 - 14:30 Tba. Daniel Krüger, Olympus Soft Imaging Solutions 14:30 - 15:00 Coffee break 15:00 - 15:40 Single-cell Molecular Analysis by FluidFM. Orane Guillaume-Gentil, IMB, ETH Zurich, Switzerland 15:40 - 16:10 Investigation of Material-Cell Interactions at Single Cell Level usin g Flui dFM. Eugene Ogor odnik, UC Davis, USA 16:10 - 16:30 Developing single cell approaches for defining the chromatin biology of cellular intermediate molecules. Aaron Pantoja Angles, KAUST, Saudi Arabia 16:30 - 16:50 Semi-automated injection into mammalian cells, results and protocols. Paul Monnier, Life Science Application Scientist at Cytosurge 16:50 - 17:10 Investigating Biological Processes with Correlative AFM optical Microscopy. Andre Körnig, JPK BioAFM Center, Germany 19:00 - 22:30 Apéro & dinner at eCHo FluidFM for Biophysics FluidFM for Biosensors Single cell nano-injection & analysis Invited talk
5. PABLO DÖRIG HEAD OF CUSTOMER SUCCESS email@example.com +41 43 544 87 06 CYTOSURGE AG, SÄGEREISTRASSE 25, 8152 GLATTBRUGG, SWITZERLAND PHONE +41 43 544 87 00, FAX +41 43 544 87 09, WWW.CYTOSURGE.COM WWW.CYTOSURGE.COM/EVENT VENUE. CONFERENCE DINNER. Restaurant eCHo at Zurich Marriott Hotel Neumuehlequai 42 8006 Zurich - Switzerland ETH Zürich, Siemens Auditorium (HIT E 51) Wolfgang-Pauli-Strasse 27 8093 Zürich - Switzerland
2. FluidFM applications The conference will cover all key FluidFM applications but also gives room for new developments. HIGHLIGHTS The FluidFM User Conference gives current and future FluidFM users from around the world and across all platforms and hardware families the opportunity to network and learn more about FluidFM. FluidFM Community Our aim is to strengthen the community, allow you to network and thus acceler - ate your research with FluidFM. FluidFM ADD-ON, FluidFM BOT, FluidFM μ3Dprinter Showcase your results, gain insights, profit from common solutions and approaches. NETWORK & LEARN TO GO BEYOND. Scientific Talks Speakers from research and industry will talk about FluidFM, its applications and trending topics. Network & Dine To give you ample time to connect amongst each other, the conference fee includes coffee breaks, lunches and an exclusive dinner event. Cytosurge Facilities & Social Tour On Friday afternoon, you will have the chance to either visit our facilities and labs and experience a live demonstra - tion or to discover Zurich with us and your peers. Läderach Chocolate Workshop Create your own chocolate with selected ingredients, get to know more about the origin of chocolate and network with your peers. § Place: City Center Zurich § Time: January 30, evening. FluidFM BOT & μ3Dprinter demonstration Grab the opportunitiy to experience an exclusive FluidFM BOT & FluidFM μ3Dprinter demonstration in our BioLab / 3D Printing lab. § Place: Cytosurge Office, Glattbrugg. § Time slots: January 30, afternoon; February 1, afternoon; February 2, morning. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU:
- 1696 Total Views
- 1129 Website Views
- 567 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 cytosurge.odoo.com
- 2 www.cytosurge.com
FluidFM Probes | Factsheet7954 Views .
FluidFM Technology | Factsheet4876 Views .
Single Cell Injection | Factsheet3869 Views .
Nanolithography | Factsheet3633 Views .
Spotting | Factsheet3621 Views .
Single Cell Adhesion | Factsheet3607 Views .
Welcome to Cytosurge3505 Views .
Single Bacteria Adhesion | Factsheet3454 Views .
FluidFM Publications | Factsheet3367 Views .
Colloidal Spectroscopy | Factsheet3359 Views .
Direct Metal 3D Printing with Submicron Resolution3205 Views .
Pressrelease FluidFM 3D printing english3168 Views .
Medienmitteilung FluidFM 3D printing deutsch3053 Views .
Single Cell Injection | Video2934 Views .
Medienmitteilung FluidFM ADD-ON deutsch2682 Views .
Pressrelease FluidFM ADD-ON english2673 Views .
FluidFM Applications Overview2631 Views .
Single Cell Adhesion | Video2513 Views .
FluidFM BOT - Experimental Procedure2462 Views .