Welcome to Cytosurge
1. WELCOME TO
8. CYTOSURGE AG, SÄGEREISTRASSE 25, 8152 GLATTBRUGG, SWITZERLAND PHONE +41 44 533 14 50, FAX +41 44 533 14 59, WW W .CY TOSURGE.COM CONTACT US. VISIT OUR WEBSITE WWW.CYTOSURGE.COM
2. 4 Subject to change without notice. Revision: 1.3 Copyright © 2016 Cytosurge AG, Switzerland F luid FM ® INSPIRED BY PRECISION.
3. With FluidFM ® Cytosurge AG is reinventing the micropipette with the goal to make single cell applications more powerful, more automated, and more cost effective. The company’s vision is to provide a new generation of tools to stimulate novel applications at the fore- front of nanotechnology, life sciences and single cell biology in particular. FluidFM ® technology utilizes microfabricated micro- and nanopipettes with direct force control capabilities. The technology can be integrated with standard in- verted optical microscopes. The unique features of FluidFM ® allows it to carry out many applications with respect to single cell isolation and manipulation. Thanks to the highly precise force control, FluidFM ® micro- and nanopipettes can be controlled with utmost precision and without damaging the manipulated cells. The unmatched ability of FluidFM ® to dispense and sample liquid at the femtoliter scale (10 – 15 l) are prone to redefine the capabilities of state of the art micro- pipetting instrumentation. FluidFM ® technology has proven to be highly versatile with an impressive portfolio of validated applications in life sciences and beyond. The possibility to carry out all operations even when fully immersed in liquid render the technology ideal for biological applications at the single cell level. CYTOSURGE AG IS BASED IN ZURICH SWITZERLAND. The company is active in the field of single cell isolation and manipulation and employs specialists from various fields in business development, engineering, biology and computer science. – POWERFUL TOOLS FOR THOSE READY TO GO FURTHER. Cytosurge AG was founded in 2009 as a spinoff of ETH Zurich. The company is active in the field of single cell isolation and manipulation, develops the patented FluidFM ® technology and has recently started its commercial operations in several markets within Europe, Asia and the United States. The company is based in Zurich Switzerland and employs specialists from various fields in business development, engineering, biology and computer science. In 2012 the company was awarded with the ZKB Pionierpreis Technopark. The price is one of the most important national startup awards in Switzerland. Subject to change without notice. Revision: 1.5 Copyright © 2016 Cytosurge AG, Switzerland
5. MULTIPLY YOUR POSSIBILITIES. F luid FM ® – A WORLD OF APPLICATIONS SINGLE BACTERIA ADHESION SINGLE CELL ADHESION EXCHANGEABLE COLLOID PROBE NANOLITHOGRAPHY SINGLE CELL INJECTION SPOTTING FORCE MEASUREMENT FORCE CONTROL EXCHANGEABLE COLLOID PROBE SINGLE CELL ADHESION ISOLATION OF ADHERED CELLS SPOTTING NANOLITHOGRAPHY LIQUID CONTROL POSITION CONTROL SINGLE CELL INJECTION GLASS MICROPIPETTES TECHNOLOGY F luid FM ® OUR VIEW ON DIMENSION. FluidFM ® technology is both universal and versatile. It opens the door to a new world of experiments at the sub-micrometer scale for research in life sciences, physics and beyond. Our simple and intuitive operator software, in combi- nation with functional instrument design, ensures that FluidFM ® technology is easy to use and ready for your application. Due to its unmatched dimensions, force control and nanometer positioning capabilities, FluidFM ® greatly extends the scope of your experimental applications compared to traditional glass micropipettes. Subject to change without notice. Revision: 1.5 Copyright © 2016 Cytosurge AG, Switzerland
4. REINVENTING THE MICROPIPETTE. F luid FM ® TECHNOLOGY PRECISE f L LIQUID VOLUMES ACCURATE pm PRECISION SENSITIVE p N FORCE CONTROL VERSATILE ∞ APPLICATIONS THE UNIQUE F luid FM ® TECHNOLOGY. Symbiosis of nanofluidics and force microscopy. TUBING BUFFER SOLUTION GLASS SLIDE OPTICAL MICROSCOPE MICROCHANNELED FluidF M ® PROBE RESERVOIR PRE-ASSEMBLED FluidF M ® PROBE HOLDER OPTICAL FORCE FEEDBACK TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION. Thanks to the nanofluidic channel inside FluidFM ® probes, soluble molecules can be dispensed through a sub-micrometer aperture at the tip. At the same time, the sensitive force feedback system allows surfaces in liquid environments to be modified in a controlled fashion. It also provides a reliable distinc - tion between gentle contact with cell membranes and perforation. F luid FM ® IN A NUTSHELL. FluidFM ® technology unites the best features of micro- fluidics and force microscopy by introducing closed microscopic channels into force sensitive probes. This unique combination enables the handling of liquid volumes at the femtoliter scale, as well as force con- trolled manipulations of microscopic objects. FluidFM ® technology elevates the application scope of traditional glass micropipettes to new levels. The truly unique combination of force microscopy and microfluidics elevates your applications to a higher level, from single cell biology to surface analysis and beyond. FluidFM ® technology gives you maximum experi- mental flexibility for your most demanding nano- manipulation tasks. Benefit from simplified workflows and higher producti- vity. FluidFM ® probes have an aperture 500 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair. This allows flow rates as small as femtliters per second; a million times smaller than what the best flow sensor can detect. The patented technology that makes this possible is FluidFM ® . Subject to change without notice. Revision: 1.5 Copyright © 2016 Cytosurge AG, Switzerland
6. Meet ARYA, the patented and award winning FluidFM ® operator software. ARYA combines simplicity and unified integration into a single interface, making it easy for beginners and experts alike to carry out FluidFM ® experiments. ARYA puts simple and intuitive control of all optical, mechanical, and positional parameters of your experi - ment at your fingertips. Take control of your FluidFM ® experiment with the FluidFM ® ARYA operator software. ARYA provides a single, comprehensive interface for all your FluidFM ®. applications. PRECISION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. F luid FM ® ARYA OPERATOR SOFTWARE SIMPLE WORKFLOW DRIVEN INTERFACE SMART CONTEXT AWARE TOOLS PREMIUM F luid FM ® EXPERIENCE INTUITIVE TOUCH & CLICK OPERATION FULLY INTEGRATED SYSTEM SOLUTION. F luid FM ® BOT The FluidFM ® BOT system by Cytosurge provides the most comprehensive FluidFM ® experience available today. Go beyond imaging with the FluidFM ® BOT. The FluidFM ® BOT supports the complete range of Fluid - FM ® applications, unified in a stand-alone system. From single cell biology to material sciences – give your research applications the edge with our flagship product. 60 mm Z-RANGE 0.1 nm Z-SENSOR RESOLUTION 240x74 mm SAMPLE AREA 1 nm XY-SENSOR RESOLUTION ARYA IN ACTION. Fully integrated, intuitive and powerful. Redesigned from the ground up, the FluidFM ® BOT system takes FluidFM ® technology to the next level. Extended automation capabilities and a revolutionary sample positioning system enable unmatched levels of experimental versatility, speed, and precision for FluidFM ® applications. The FluidFM ® BOT gives you the best FluidFM ® experience available today. Unleash the true power of FluidFM ® with our unified system solution. FluidFM ® A R YA OPERATOR SOFTWARE ANTI-VIBRATION TABLE RECOMMENDED FluidFM ® MICROFLUIDICS CONTROL SYSTEM FluidFM ® BOT XY - STAGE INVERTED OPTICAL MICROSCOPE WITH CAMERA BARCODE READER FluidFM ® BOT CONTROLLER FluidFM ® BOT Z - STAGE WITH BOT HEAD Subject to change without notice. Revision: 1.5 Copyright © 2016 Cytosurge AG, Switzerland
7. QUALITY FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY. MICROFABRICATED F luid FM ® PROBES INTEGRATED MICROFLUIDIC SYSTEM PRECISE > 50 NM APERTURES VERSATILE ∞ APPLICATIONS HIGH QUALITY MICROFABRICATION At the heart of FluidFM ® lies the patented production process for our microfluidic probes. The high precision microfabrication technology ensures constant probe quality for maximum reliability. We take pride in our Swiss precision and craftsmanship; our know-how goes into every single probe we deliver. Each specimen is individually tested to comply with all quality requirements of our customers. FluidFM ® probes are delivered preassembled and individually wrapped in a convenient blister package. A complete range of different probe designs is available to meet your application requirements. We can also cre- ate customized probe designs for your experiments thanks to our innovative, rapid prototyping platform. PRECISION THROUGH TECHNOLOGY. FluidFM ® nanopipette with pyramidal tip and nanometer sized aperture. EASY UPGRADE SOLUTION. F luid FM ® ADD-ON FOR NANOSURF FLEX-AFM The FluidFM ® add-on for Nanosurf FlexAFM allows you to enter the world of FluidFM ® using your existing atomic force microscope from Nanosurf. The innovative add-on option opens the door to a wide range of new applications made possible by FluidFM ® . From single cell biology to material sciences – harness the possibilities provided by FluidFM ® using your exist- ing Nanosurf instrument. 100% FluidFM ® APPLICATIONS 100% AFM CAPABILITIES pN FORCE CONTROL pm XYZ-RESOLUTION BARCODE READER FluidFM ® A R YA OPERATOR SOFTWARE ANTI-VIBRATION TABLE RECOMMENDED FluidFM ® MICROFLUIDICS CONTROL SYSTEM F lex AFM SCAN HEAD INVERTED OPTICAL MICROSCOPE WITH CAMERA FluidFM ® technology greatly extends the application scope of classical AFM. Applications ranging from single cell isolation to colloidal spectroscopy measure - ments become readily possible with this easy upgrade solution. FluidFM ® technology enables your research at the nano- scale to become faster, more powerful and economical. Go beyond imaging and unleash the true power of your Nanosurf FlexAFM with the FluidFM ® add-on. Subject to change without notice. Revision: 1.5 Copyright © 2016 Cytosurge AG, Switzerland
- 90 Total Views
- 64 Website Views
- 26 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 cytosurge.odoo.com
FluidFM Probes | Factsheet3396 Views .
FluidFM Technology | Factsheet1226 Views .
FluidFM Add-on | Factsheet1192 Views .
FluidFM Microfluidics Control System | Factsheet1192 Views .
Single Bacteria Adhesion | Factsheet1167 Views .
Nanolithography | Factsheet1161 Views .
Spotting | Factsheet1133 Views .
FluidFM BOT | Factsheet1070 Views .
Colloidal Spectroscopy | Factsheet1025 Views .
FluidFM Publications | Factsheet993 Views .
Single Cell Injection | Factsheet975 Views .
FluidFM ARYA | Factsheet937 Views .
Single Cell Injection | Video936 Views .
Medienmitteilung FluidFM 3D printing deutsch919 Views .
Single Cell Adhesion | Factsheet889 Views .
FluidFM Applications Overview849 Views .
Pressrelease FluidFM 3D printing english840 Views .
Single Cell Adhesion | Video789 Views .
Medienmitteilung FluidFM add-on deutsch720 Views .
Pressrelease FluidFM Extraction english619 Views .