FluidFM® ADD‑ON for AFM systems
Gentle and accurate single-cell injection and cytoplasmic biopsies.
An AFM ADD-ON for precision single-cell manipulation
The FluidFM ADD-ON greatly boosts the performance and application range of atomic force microscopes (AFMs) beyond imaging and force spectroscopy. Take advantage of 10x faster single cell force spectroscopy, create patterns by nanoprinting at sub-micrometer resolution, inject liquids into cells or extract material from them. All possible now with your Bruker and Nanosurf AFM thanks to our FluidFM ADD-ON.
Nano-injection into the nucleus for single-cell transfection.
Nano-extraction of pL cellular content for downstream analysis from the very same cell.
Adhesion measurement in native environment.
Pick and place of individual cells for patterning.
Whether you want to inject into or extract from the nucleus or the cytoplasm of a single cell, the FluidFM ADD-ON ensures the cell viability.
All possible now with your Bruker, and Nanosurf AFM thanks to our FluidFM ADD-ON.
FluidFM® ADD‑ON: How it works
FluidFM ADD-ON system parts
- Custom FluidFM Probe holder assuring safe, tight, and reliable mounting of FluidFM Probes.
- FluidFM microfluidics control system to aspirate or release liquids through the FluidFM Probe.
- Barcode reader to access all relevant probe characteristics, most importantly a unique SEM image of every probe.
- A dedicated fluorescence camera with a digital cantilever filling assistant.
- FluidFM CORA software, which gives convenient access and control to all components.
Optimized FluidFM Probes
Our hollow FluidFM Probes exist in a variety of tip shapes, aperture sizes and mechanical specifications, specifically designed to enable a variety of applications – from mechanobiology, and neuroscience to nanoprinting. The adapter of our FluidFM Probes is tailored to the geometrical and physical requirements of the specific AFM.
More information on FluidFM Probes