Combining the best of Microfluidics, AFM & Biology with FluidFM®
Go beyond in single-cell manipulation with FluidFM
Explore the FluidFM® resources for Life Sciences and Biology
The FluidFM technology addresses the most common challenges encountered in the research by combining the use of the Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) for biology and life science applications. Nowadays, this technology is suited for a broad range of biological applications from single-cell adhesion, neurosciences to virology. The FluidFM technology supported technological innovations in fields such as CRISPR cell line engineering by speeding-up the cell line development with a direct intra-nuclear CRISPR-delivery.
Discover the biological applications where FluidFM makes the difference.
The applications highlighted on this page represent the current fields of research where the FluidFM technology has found a growing interest over the last decade. The versatility of this unique technology resides in the hollow FluidFM Probes. They exist in a variety of tip shapes, aperture sizes and mechanical specifications, specifically designed to enable three basic modes, perfect to tackle any biological application needs.
The main features of the FluidFM can be also beneficial for many projects not listed here so feel free to reach out to us if you think our technology can support you in your next challenge!
Single-cell analysis & Live-seq
The novel method that keeps your cells alive during biopsy from single cells.
Temporal single-cell profiling on biopsies taken from living cells
- Biopsies for Temporal Transcriptome Analysis
In Vitro Disease Modeling with FluidFM
- Next Challenges in Single Cell Lineage Tracing
An Overview of Transcriptomics
- Evolution of single-cell RNA sequencing: from scRNA-seq to Live-seq
- An introduction to a novel single-cell analysis method: single-cell biopsy
- An overview of single-cell manipulation techniques
An overview of single-cell extraction
- An overview of single-cell injection
- Single-cell OMICS publications
CRISPR Cell Engineering
Ultra-fast cell line development by direct intra-nuclear CRISPR-delivery with FluidFM.
An overview of gene editing techniques
- An overview of transfection methods
- A Short Guide to CRISPR Cancer Research
- CRISPR & Drug Discovery: A Comprehensive Overview
- Introduction to CRISPR Knockout Gene Editing with CellEDIT
An Overview of CellEDIT' CRISPR Cell Line Development Services
- CellEDIT' CRISPR Cell Line Development Workflow
- A Unique Mammalian Cell Transfection Protocol
- What is a gene editing tool?
- An introduction to CRISPR Gene Editing
- CRISPR Cell Line Development - The application note
- Multiple monoclonal Knock-Out cell line generation - The Application note
CRISPR Cell Line Engineering Use Cases
- CRISPR Cell Line Engineering publications
- CRISPR Cell Line Engineering Webinars
Single-cell adhesion & Mechanobiology
Pick. Measure. Release. Repeat. For cells, microbes, and colloids.
Additional resources related to AFM and biological applications
Pattern, stimulate, inject into, and analyze single neurons with FluidFM.
Your new slide
The FluidFM technology: developed by researchers for researchers.
The FluidFM technology was created more than 10 years ago with the first publication appearing in the journal Nanoletters in 2009. Today, the technology represents more than 120 FluidFM installations spread across the globe and count some of the most prestigious corporations and academic institutions to our loyal and very active customer base. In addition, more than 100 high impact publications have been published over the last few years with FluidFM. The Cytosurge team has also designed tools to facilitate biological research with smoother and reliable processes. The CellEdit Quoter allows any researchers to employ Cytosurge's expertise in CRISPR Cell Line Engineering to fasten their research.